LMS MGT SJP AC LK : E-Learning – Learning Management System(LMS)
Undergraduate LMS - Faculty Of Management Studies and Commerce
LMS MGT SJP AC LK : E-Learning – Learning Management System(LMS) – University of Sri Jayewardenepura
The earning Management System (LMS) is a reliable platform that combines course materials, administration, and content into a simple online platform. It makes it simple for teachers to oversee classrooms and monitor students’ development, highlighting students’ strengths and weaknesses for continuous performance enhancement. Students can connect with content, work together with other students, and communicate with their teacher outside of the classroom thanks to LMS environments.
The LMS Administrators of the individual Faculties & Divisions can provide a User Name and a Password to staff members and students.
Online e-Learning resources of University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- LMS e Learning – USJ Online e-Learning resources during corona-virus outbreak
- Zoom Online Classes – Online Lectures using Zoom During Corona Outbreak
- Scholar Bank – Library Digital Repository
Faculties & Centers – LMS
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences – http://lms.sjp.ac.lk/fhss/
- Faculty of Applied Sciences – http://www.sci.sjp.ac.lk/vle/
- Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce – http://lms.mgt.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce http://extlms.mgt.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Medical Sciences – http://lms.med.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Graduate Studies – http://lmsgraduate.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Technology – http://lms.tech.sjp.ac.lk/
- Faculty of Engineering – http://lms.eng.sjp.ac.lk/
- External Degrees and Extension Course Unit – http://learnext.sjp.ac.lk/
- Staff Development Center – http://lms.sdc.sjp.ac.lk/
LMS Documentations – Guide
How to Use LMS?
Learn to Use Click Here . step by step.
Zoom Online Classes
To set up a Zoom
- To sync and operate Zoom Meetings (deliver your class), the teacher needs a computer. You should have a microphone, camera, and speaker on your PC.
- Each student should download the zoom app on their tablet/ mobile phone or computer to launch the Zoom Meetings
How do you use Zoom?
University academic staff can log in to the zoom facility (https://learn.zoom.us) by obtaining a Username and a Password through the link https://cits.sjp.ac.lk/applyzoom.html. If you have any queries please contact Centre for IT Services or visit https://cits.sjp.ac.lk/zoom.html for more details.
Press https://learn.zoom.us and then select configure your account.
Scholar Bank – Library Digital Repository
What are the Communities in Digital Repository?
Applied Sciences 
External Examination Past Papers 
Humanities & Social Sciences 
Management Studies & Commerce 
Medical Sciences 
Postgraduate Theses 
Research Awards 
USJP – Academic Journals 
USJP – International and National Conferences 
Library Digital Repository – Log in Here
The University of Sri Jayewardenepura,
Tele: +94 11 2758000, +94 11 2802022, +94 11 2801024, +94 11 2801025